5 October 2016, 18:00h
Plaza de la Villa, Madrid
Helen Darbishire, Executive Director of Access Info Europe, will participate in the Panel discussion on “Transparency and integrity in Spain’s public administration and Spanish companies: challenges and proposals of the civil society”. This event is part of the VIII International Congress on Government, Administration and Public Policies. The aim of the panel is to share the vision of the civil society organisations about the challenges and progress of three different but interrelated areas: A) Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility; b) transparency and accountability in public procurement processes and public services management; and c) the implementation of the transparency law.
The discussion will be moderated by Ana Revuelta. Other participants will be:
- Mr. Juan Carlos García Melián, Secretary General of ACREDITRA.
- Mr. Javier Pérez Director, from the Centro de Investigación y Estudios sobre Coherencia y Desarrollo.
- Mr. Javier Martín Cavanna, Director of Fundación Compromiso y Transparencia.
- Mrs. Elisa de la Nuez Sánchez-Cascado, Coeditor of the blog Hay Derecho? and Secretary General of the Fundacion Hay Derecho.
- Mr. Carlos Díaz, Director of Economic Relations and Administration of Alianza por la Solidaridad. President of the Observatory on Corporate Social Responsibility.
For more info about this event and the VIII Congress click here (in Spanish).