9 December 2016, at 03.30 pm
Room 5 (Iéna), OGP Summit, Paris.
Helen Darbishire will moderate the workshop titled Leave no trace? How to combat ‘off the record’ government, scheduled for the Open Government Partnership Global Summit 2016 which will take place in December 2016 in Paris.
This workshop will present record keeping policies and guidelines that are essential for open, inclusive and accountable government. It will highlight best practice examples internationally – including based on in-depth research carried out by the workshop organisers – and examine policy solutions for champions of open and accountable government to pursue.
Other participants will be:
- Suzanne Legault, the Canadian Information Commissioner
- Graham Smith, Senior Cabinet Advisor, EU Ombudsman Office, Brussels
- Michael Cañares, Open Data Lab Jakarta’s Regional Research Manager for Asia
- Mukelani Dimba Executive Director of the Open Democracy Advice Centre in South Africa
- Nuala Haughey, Think-tank for Action on Social Change, Ireland.
You can find more information about the event here.