Helen Darbishire, Executive Director of Access Info Europe, participated in the panel “Opportunities for the implementation of the Tromsø Convention”, as part of the Forum “Right to Аccess of Public Information. 10 years of Freedom and Challenges”, which was organised by the Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law.
She was joined by:
- Tetyana Oleksiyuk, Council of Europe Consultant;
- Taras Shevchenko, Deputy Minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine;
- David Goldberg, Expert on Freedom of Information, Scotland;
- Gergana Jouleva, Executive Director on Access to Information Programme, Bulgaria;
- Igor Rozkladai, Deputy Director, chief expert on media law at Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law; and
- Vita Volodovska, Head of Law department, Digital Security Lab.
The event, supported by Sweden, also featured the following panels:
- Best practices in the application of legislation on access to public information
- Modern challenges in the field of access to public information