Access Info Europe is an international organisation based in Madrid which focuses on defending and promoting the right of access to information. Access Info is currently looking for a Website Intern to support our efforts in defending and promoting the right of access to information in Europe.
The intern will assist with the design, development and improvement of the Access Info website.
The internship will be at office in central Madrid, with some remote work possible. We offer flexible working hours. We prefer long-term internships, starting from 3 months, around 6 months is preferred.
The internship is not remunerated, but there is the possibility of a paid contract in the future.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and a short letter explaining your interest in Access Info to email@example.com. Please email us if you have any questions.
- Experience with content management via WordPress.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Attention to detail
- Compliance with deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Access Info’s work to promote government transparency.
- Knowledge of other European languages such as French or German is always welcome.